Sunday 16 March 2014

THE DIFFERENCE

                                 

                                   THE DIFFERENCE

                             I thought I could always mingle
                             But its lot easier to be single
                           At times to confess we are alike
                            Unable to shun what we dislike
                            I accede to the hilarious fact
                            For one differs in one's act
                            Like every other Iam different
                             In both psyche and physique
                            And thoughts and acts unique
                               I give my best to uphold
                             For I cant let myself behold
                          But for the axiom we all cherish
                              Alone we are all different
                          Together we make a difference                               
                  
Its really hilarious to believe that we are all the same despite all the disparities. Every eclectic  character and emotion we observe is nothing but reflection of ourselves in a different perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment