Sunday 16 March 2014

RECLUSION



                      RECLUSION
               I swayed off the course
              With no sign of remorse
         Seeking an explanation for the past
              Talking no offence at last
           With no fear of anything to lose
           For there are many I choose
           Allowing thing to rearrange
          With a hope to bring a change
          But something tells not to rely
         For their evil intentions that belie
             A lesson I wish to teach
            Driving them off my reach
          Though to be gentle and kind  
           Its hard to change their mind
           I don't bear upon any grudge
              For there is he to judge

Sometimes we cannot accept things going around us yet cant help prevent them. Be it material or human..deliberate or  desperate ....we always have a choice to decide who calls the shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment