Saturday 18 January 2014

THE ESSENCE OF LIFE

      THE ESSENCE OF LIFE

       I come from no where here
         Lustrous and crystal clear
        Beyond rocks and ravines I see
        To reach the mighty endless sea
        Always azure and often agile
         Where I start low and alone
         And sway accord to its tone
          Rise along when alone I fall
          For I sprint ahead to stand tall
        In every effort to get back
        But needless drawn back
        I leave marking the shore
           Making no fuss and furrore
          Destined to vanish in the thin air
         Like I never existed there
            In this wonderful elixir of Life
            Hidden lies the essence of Life
                           

Our lives are often like the water,we come from no where, mingle with one another,create a purpose ,rise to achieve it yet fall some times but finally accede destiny.All we could do is a little good and a be of a little help to the mankind for we create a legacy to uphold and  alight....Like wise in this elixir of life lies THE ESSENCE OF LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment