Saturday 15 May 2021

The Virtual Reality

        The Virtual Reality

I stare with awe the azure skies
For a momentous serenity to seize
Beyond the sight of curious eyes
To envision a hidden elegance to please

I listen to the rythmn of swaying breeze
In quest of a whisper swirling in silence
Traveling discreetly for eons with ease
To decipher the calling of a queer parlance

I inhale the scent of the humus fizzle
The essence of all life on and oblivion
Rising to enchant post the first mizzle
To find my place in the eternal pavilion

I strolled on stark the lush green lawn
Tasting the lustrous drops of melting dew
Cuddled in the warmth of the waking dawn
To quench the thirst of destiny I never knew

Farther from expression and encryption
Dwells a triumph of sanity to discover
Often ignored in haste and haze of Vanity
Lies secluded a heaven of virtual Reality...























No comments:

Post a Comment